Details for the Pop-Up Flu Shot Clinic
- Friday, October 2, 2020
- Jones Intermediate School - 2170 Riverside Drive
- The pop-up clinic will be on the left side of the school near the cafeteria. Families may pick up their children from school on Friday and park in the main lot or bus parking lot.
- Families will need to park and walk to the clinic.
Who can get a flu shot? What about insurance?
- Children ages 4 and up who have received a flu vaccine in the past are eligible
- Other family members are able to receive a flu vaccine if they choose
- Individuals with insurance, including Medicaid, will need to present their insurance card
- Children who are under the age of 18 with no insurance, are eligible for a free vaccine funded by the Vaccine for Children Program.
- Adults without insurance coverage are also going to be eligible for a free vaccine at no charge through a state-funded program through CDC this year.