Details for the Pop-Up Flu Shot Clinic
- Friday, October 16, 2020
- Mount Airy High School - 1011 N. South Street
- Enter at the football field - the clinic will be set up in the circle to the right
Who can get a flu shot? What about insurance?
- Children ages 4 and up who have received a flu vaccine in the past are eligible
- Other family members are able to receive a flu vaccine if they choose
- Individuals with insurance, including Medicaid, will need to present their insurance card
- Children who are under the age of 18 with no insurance, are eligible for a free vaccine funded by the Vaccine for Children Program.
- Adults without insurance coverage are also going to be eligible for a free vaccine at no charge through a state-funded program through CDC this year.